Soldier Interior Emulsion
Soldier Interior Emulsion is a specially formulated emulsion paint based on durable emulsion binder and high opacity micronized pigments to give a smooth matt finish with good coverage, enhancing interior walls of your home.
Features & Benefits
- Smooth and pleasing matt finish
- Ease of application
- Economical product with optimum performance
- All plastered surfaces should be matured, cleaned, dry and free from all loose or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc.
- Apply a coat of Soldier Oil Primer (Solvent thinnable) or Soldier Universal Primer (Water Thinnable).
- Apply Acrylic Wall Putty/Soldier Cement Putty (wherever required) to level the dents. Sand the surface with emery paper no. 180 and wipe clean.
- Apply another coat of primer and allow it to dry. Sand the surface with emery paper no. 320 and wipe clean.
Thin 1 litre paint with 500-600 ml of clean water. Apply 2 to 3 coats with an interval of 4 - 6 hrs by brush or roller. Dark shade may require additional coat.
On Smooth and non-absorbent surface.
170 - 190 sq.ft./ltr/coat
Surface Dry : 30 minutes
@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%
After 4 - 6 hours
*Actual coverage may vary depending on method & condition of application, surface roughness